[Coco] The Tri-Annual CoCo 4 Thread

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Feb 9 11:34:23 EST 2014

On a side note, maybe one way to expand the "power" of our community is to
team up with the Dragon community. It's not unrealistic to think that
if/when some type of solution is put forth that is generally agreeable to
most of us (i.e., willing to support it with both money and technical
input) it wouldn't necessarily be all that hard to incorporate a Dragon
mode.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and