[Coco] uSD PAK was Re: CoCo SDC board arrived

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Feb 8 16:00:44 EST 2014

Richard Goedeken wrote:
> Yeah, I know that you can 'make it work' with OS9, but for the purposes of
> just playing all my old stand-alone disk games (cave walker, king's quest 3,
> pegasus & phantom riders, etc) off of images, it doesn't work.
>
> Richard

Richard,

You may not be using your uSD pak correctly as these games for the most part
were already on the uSD card or have working versions available from
http://www.coco3.com/community/downloads/drive-pak/
The above page of the site contains two uSD images, each about 27Megs jam packed
with games. You will find most of the Colorado and T&D games, the Kings Quest
games, Interbank Incident, Koronis Rift, Leisure Suit Larry, Carmen Sandiego,
Winnie the Poo, a Mickey Mouse game, Police Quest, FlightSim, and more.
These games work as is, no "make it work".

As for the games you are having trouble with, I may be able to make them work
from the uSD pak. I have a copy of cave walker and can test it. I don't have
pegasus.

Robert