[Coco] pacos9 ported to lwtools

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 19:39:53 EST 2014

Tormod,

I haven't seen any referance to the "Edition" byte in OS9/6809. However, the
OS9/68000 manual says this about it:

QUOTE
This indicates the software release level for maintenance. Not used by OS9.
Every time a program is revised (even for a small change) this number should
be increased. It is suggested that internal documentation within the source
program be keyed to this system.
/QUOTE

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia