[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 7 17:37:16 EST 2014

On Friday 07 February 2014 17:34:16 Brian Blake did opine:

> On 2/7/2014 4:41 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Friday 07 February 2014 16:41:15 Richard E Crislip did opine:
> >> Yes but my Ford is better than your Chevy! 8-)
> >
> > Yes, and my GMC will haul you back from wherever you went. ;-)
> >

> > Cheers, Gene
>
> He wouldn't help, his Ford would do just fine! (Never tire of Ford vs.
> Chevy) :-D

Just had to throw that in, its required isn't it?  My GMC is 4wd, and in a
pinch I can chain all 4 corners.  I CAN bring you back from wherever you
got stuck.  Part of the job description for a now retired Chief Engineer.
:)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.