[Coco] CoCo SDC board arrived and RGB to VGA converters

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Feb 7 14:26:30 EST 2014

Darren, I didn't check if the file names with spaces that weren't showing
up exceeded the 8 character limit or not, but I don't recall seeing
anything with a space working. If someone doesn't get to it first, I'll try
and test it tonight or tomorrow.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and