[Coco] uSD PAK was Re: CoCo SDC board arrived

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Feb 7 10:43:02 EST 2014

Richard Goedeken wrote:
> A big thank you to Darren; I received my CoCo SDC board today.  I can't wait
> to pick up an SDHC card and fire this up tomorrow.  I also have a CoCoNet
> MicroSD pak, which I love, but there's a lot of software that won't work with
> it, including almost everything that boots OS9, because of the design.

I have the uSD pak and have no trouble running OS-9 games and NitrOS-9.

It should not be a surprise that you will need additional modules in the OS9Boot
file and a new Boot module but Roger made those available on the uSD card in the
pak.
You can probably download the needed uSD image and/or NitrOS-9 for the uSD pak
from coco3.com site.

If you want more help with this, be more specific about errors. You may want to
continue this via private email.

Robert