[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:05:14 EST 2014

Google for DE1 and/or altera and the names of various platforms (apple,
amstrad, IBM PC, etc) seems to point to lots of options.

I have access to the FPGA group, i suppose I can put the files somewhere
else if nobody wakes up over there but I'm assuming there is some reason
they aren't just posted publicly in the first place so don't want to go
against the authors wishes.