[Coco] CoCo SDC board arrived and RGB to VGA converters

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Feb 7 02:39:22 EST 2014

I think I just may order this converter.  If I can't get it working on a
CoCo 3, I have a Defenders Arcade game that I could use it on.  Need to
replace the monitor and power supply on it.

Defenders is one of the few games that having the real controls of the
arcade cabinet just makes more fun to play.

Steve