[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Feb 6 15:58:14 EST 2014

On 2/6/2014 12:01 PM, Bill Loguidice wrote:
> It's funny how one can expect hate comments for mentioning liking an OS.
If you only see the hate mail that I got when working on the hybrid
Supper CoCo 4 project.  One email that I got said that Microsoft was
paying me to write it under Windows so there would not be a MAC or Linux
versions.  From the tone of the email, he was dead serious. Oh yes, he
used a VPN to cover his IP address.  Maybe he was scared that I would
pass his IP adress to Microsoft?

Steve