[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Feb 6 15:44:43 EST 2014

I just expect more from certain individuals. We're not on the open Internet
here. I assume we're mostly a group of older professionals who don't have
an overly emotional or irrational investment in products at the expense of
another company's products. We all like what we like, but at the same time
can respect the opinion of our peers for liking something different. It's
not like their reasons are any less valid than yours, and they probably put
in at least the same amount of thought and consideration into that decision.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and