[Coco] CoHR doesn't support cursor position

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:03:34 EST 2014

I have now added the cursor on/off code to the patched CoHR (thanks Luis
for spotting this problem).

My patched CoHR  supports both the COVDG control codes and the CoHR escape
codes.
So far it looks like minted works fine, and so do Dynacalc (both Tandy and
Dragon versions) and Stylograph  (if you can spare enough free memory to
load them).
Here is a link to download the patched CoHR and VTIO source, as well as a
NitrOS9 disk image built with the updated modules (for CoCo2 with
Drivewire).
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wngomyo4wd8byfr/CoHR.zip

Let me know how it works for you.
Ken