[Coco] v9958 on coco

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 4 06:47:04 EST 2014

Luis,

It could be that there is a lot of long wires interfacing to your circuit.

Hard to tell but almost looks like a proto-plug in type board as well. If so, a lot of capacitance per connection. IE: not good for digital.

You can chase ghost problems with this type of setup. Layout a board. Time vs money...you are ahead of the game... IMHO.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com