[Coco] NitrOS9 changes

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 18:30:00 EST 2014

Bob
There are several ways to list the changes all the way to showing "every" change ever made.
Here's a link to a mercurial "cheat sheet" that shows some ways to manipulate the "hg" command

http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/QuickReferenceCardsAndCheatSheets?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Mercurial-Cheatsheet-Adrian-v1.0.pdf

You want a list of EVERYTHING, just do "hg log -p >build.log 2>&1"
But be prepared for a long wait. This is every change ever  made with complete listings of the revisions LOL

I'm sure Tormod could give a better way :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com