[Coco] FD-500 second drive upgrade question...

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sun Feb 2 16:55:02 EST 2014

The pre-FD-502 power supplies were a little more robust than the FD-502.
FWIW; the only drives that I had issues with using the FD-502 power supply
were older belt driven drives.  Later non-belt driven 5.25" and 3.5" drives
seem to work alright with the FD-502 power supply in my experience.

Bruce W.