[Coco] RetroGaming Roundup podcast episode 70 reviews the CoCo: The Color...

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 19:54:52 EST 2014

http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/5651 or
http://www.retrogamingroundup.com/shownotes/current/current_roundup.htm.

>-Bill

Well I got my book about 48 hrs ago and haven't set it down.    It's
one of those reads where you just have to turn the page to see what
happens next.

  GREAT job Boisy and Bill.   I shall treasure it as I  do my coco1 which I
think is the best computer ever built even with its limitations most of
which
I have modified to eliminate.

  This beast has an 8 bit DAC which gives the joystick inputs eight  bits of
resolution.   An HJL full travel keyboard.   A TC-3  based scuzzi 120 mb
drive
to go along with the 4 single sided floppy disk drives which have the color
 computer
logo on them.   A multipak interface with PBJ wordpak II eighty  column
card and
speech sound card.   It has both monochrome and color composite  video
outputs.

It is my weapon of choice when battling math and computer control problems
like
my mechanical spyder for instance.   It is like a samori  sword.  It gets
better with age
and deserves the respect you have shown it in the pages of your book.

thanks again for your hard work....

Roy