[Coco] MShell Update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 02:08:23 EST 2014

Hi all,
 I have been working diligently on MShell the past few weeks and have made quite a bit of progress. The virtual memory system now works flawlessly and I can now use the complete Coco 3 memory for program data space. I have the File Manager GUI up and running and am currently working on the scrolling techniques to be able to manipulate dual panel directories on a single screen. Things are really coming together with the V-Mem system working. I can now spend time on functionality instead of chasing rogue pointers :-)

For those interested, I have started a set of blog pages for the development updates:

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui/the-mshell-blog

As well as the original MShell project "Description" page that details what I am attempting to do with Mshell.

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui

As usual, all suggestions welcome and criticism ignored :-P

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com