[Coco] Map of all our locations?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 31 20:35:05 EST 2014

Years ago, there was a Google Maps mashup site that you could post to your webpage and let folks drop a pin where they were (city). I used it on one of my sites for the "Who's interested in the CoCoFEST" thing. I think it was called Frappr or something with a missing letter. It's been a long time.

That's gone, but surely there is another one. Some quick searching didn't find anything, but if someone knows, I'd like to take a look. We could use it on the CoCoFEST! page for attendees, and it would be great to have one for the list so those that wanted to could share their city location with others. I know there is at least one other pin dropped in Iowa now :)

		-- Allen