[Coco] Merry XMAS

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 31 20:29:27 EST 2014

> On Dec 31, 2014, at 6:34 PM, Blake Patterson <blakespot at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A belated Merry Christmas.
>
> Does anyone have the ability to gift us all with an online video of the
> Tandy CoCo 3 Christmas demo? The one copy left YouTube in the past year and
> I had to remove it from my compilation post, most regrettably.
>
> http://www.bytecellar.com/2014/12/15/have-a-helping-of-8-bit-holiday-cheer-2014-edition/ <http://www.bytecellar.com/2014/12/15/have-a-helping-of-8-bit-holiday-cheer-2014-edition/>

Blake, I have a USB capture thing for my Mac that accepts composite audio/video. Once I get my CoCo going, I could capture the composite output of it (or someone could do this in an emulator with a screen recorder?). I have never recorded emulator stuff but I see people post that on YouTube all the time so it must not be too difficult.

		-- A