[Coco] QuickPro-II Was: Disk BASIC - OPEN with append?

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 15:30:40 EST 2014

On 12/30/2014 9:37 PM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> I found it:
>
> 136BA_02.DSK 184,320 2 40 DECB  QuickPro-II Program Generator (RUN "QUIKMENU" - may need 40 track patch?)

I just noticed the name does not have a C in it.

It should be QUIKPRO+II.

Sorry about that.

--
  Brian Goers
   Club Librarian          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 24nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 25 & 26, 2015
                                                              Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
                                                              Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
      Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard
          645 West North Avenue