[Coco] Remembering my RS-DOS days...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 31 12:49:45 EST 2014

> On Dec 31, 2014, at 10:03 AM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:
>
> own preferences. There is also a limit to the useful size of a drive/disk for a Coco. We don't work with multi-megabyte images or hundred megabyte games on a Coco. :)

I never managed to fill up a 128MB OS-9 drive :)  and my RGB-DOS/HDB-DOS tricks I used to get 416 RS-DOS drives were also mostly empty.

I do think, for OS-9, using the LBA mode of CoCoSDC makes sense. I need to find some documentation on that.

> As for me showing up in Rainbow, other Coco mags, or the NitrOS-9 project codes, I amaze myself. :) Where did I find the time!? Several people on this list remind me of this every so often when they unexpectedly find my name in some source code or program. :)

Indeed! You are even credited in my OS-9 Space Invaders game :)

		-- Allen