[Coco] Rainbow ROT / ROD status Was: Program stash

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed Dec 31 09:18:22 EST 2014

Stephen,

I just pulled some my CoCo Stuff out of boxes and go through it. I have a bunch of Rainbow on Disks from 1990. I don't know yet if they are still working or not, but my disc collection seems to be in pretty good shape and some of my other disks load well. Anyway, once I go through some of these and see if I have any other years, and see if I can copy them to .DSK files, I'd be happy to share the missing months as .DSK files

Let me know here on the list or privately :)