[Coco] Emulating a 1980 4K CoCo on PC

Jerry Cantrill jwcantrill at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 01:34:30 EST 2014

Allen; your comments about bad rom sent me to the coco archive and i saw in the folder path /ROMs/Color Basic/ .rom for v1.0 thru 1.3 but i see that the 1.0 rom size is 16k also and are the same when i compared it to the rom i got with xroar.

then i went to ROMs/XRoar/CoCo/BASIC_OS/ and saw bas10.rom is 8k like all the others there.

so i pulled it down replacing the one in my xroar folder and it booted. and i get print mem = 2343.

so i think i am running till i fall (again)

-thanks, jerry