[Coco] OS-9 and RS-DOS disk structures

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 31 00:19:28 EST 2014

> On Dec 30, 2014, at 10:04 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Or you can use MShell under OS9 and just point and click to move files from OS9 to/from RSDOS to/from DW4 PC server. Th RSDOS transfer part is based on Robert's HRSDOS :-)
> Good stuff....

Awesome, Bill. My original plan was to have an OS-9 program that did basically what I am doing in RS-DOS currently. It would use the commands to create DW images, then use OS-9 commands to clone the physical disk (whatever it is) to that new disk image.

I can't wait to get NitrOS-9 going and see how it's changed since 2004.

		-- Allen