[Coco] Linux Flavour

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Dec 27 10:31:14 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Nobel"

> Hey All.  I have a extra laptop that I want to put Linux onto.  What
> flavour should I grab. I am trying out Debian 7 right now  I would like to
> have a Drivewire client on this machine through a emulator of some sort
>
> Bill Nobel

I'm shifting to Linux Mint.  I have 32 bit Mint 17 on my NetBook and 64 bit
Mint 17 on the "new" computers I'm setting up for the wife and I.  It is
Ubuntu based with a polish I've not seen in any other Linux version.  Expect
a learning curve with any OS change, but I've found less of a curve with
Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon.

Bruce W.

---