[Coco] Program stash

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 13:43:34 EST 2014

The files on the Color Computer Archive only contain a few of the disks of ROT/ROD, but buried deep in a bunch of zips in the malted media archives is probably the most extensive collection but you have to go through several zips to find them all. There's still a bunch missing. I think they're in the "incoming", "newly received" or somthing like that. Some ar in the Gimechip zips and some are in some of the individual collections disk (zips with people's names)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com