[Coco] Don't like eBay anymore, so...

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 25 16:25:26 EST 2014

I need a second Tandy Deluxe Joystick (you know, the white, spring
loaded joystick with the centering adjustments).  Eventually I'll go to
eBay and buy one for about $20 + reasonable shipping.  Therefore I
wanted to post here that if you have an extra deluxe joystick in very
good condition, I gladly (via paypal) offer to pay $20 + reasonable
shipping (continental US).  If you have one you are interested in
selling, please contact me off list via email.

Thanks!  Happy Holidays.