[Coco] clever idea didn't work

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 24 11:22:02 EST 2014

Finally found an old laptop to mess with, yes when the laptop is at
640x480 output, the TV displays it just fine.  So it appears the 640x480
from the Justus converter must be slightly different.  Is there any
possibility that a high quality, very short (1 foot etc) VGA cable
between converter and TV would help at all?  I'd drop a couple bucks on
amazon if I thought there was a chance.

-RobertH