[Coco] CoCo 2 repair - Transformer?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:52:02 EST 2014

In trying to identify potential replacement sources for power supply parts
I've yet to pin down one for the power transformer in my primary CoCo 2.  It
seems to be the same one in the 26-3027 as in the 26-3127 but there is no
label on the transformer itself.  The technical reference I found for the
26-3136 talks about a 17.5vac transformer but when I measured my 26-3027
secondaries I got approximately 10.8vac on each point to center.  I tested
with the unit on and with it off, not much difference.  I was wondering if
the following might be a possible candidate.

http://tinyurl.com/lcwp2hp

  Can someone tell me if I'm on the right track?  Thanks!

-          Chad