[Coco] Closing BBS

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Tue Dec 23 13:55:36 EST 2014

I’ve been running a BBS on my IIgs for a year or so off & on. It supports access over the internet as well as via dialup through a modem, http://bbs.fozztexx.com <http://bbs.fozztexx.com/>. Same as you, it seems silly to leave an old computer on all the time. I’ve tried to move the whole thing onto an emulated IIgs, but the emulator was too buggy and the emulated serial port would crap out after a day and I’d have to restart the emulator. I haven’t had the time to try to fight with it more so it’s still running on the real hardware.

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com