[Coco] Fwd: Re: Died from old age?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Dec 23 08:16:11 EST 2014

On Tuesday 23 December 2014 03:58:22 Richard E Crislip did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:23:50 -0500
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Monday 22 December 2014 14:43:27 Chester Patterson did opine
> >
> > And Gene did reply:
> > > I don't know about the rest of you but here Gene's contributions to
> > > the list often get printed up and put in my "General Electronic
> > > Messing Around" three ring binder. Below is a good one. My hat (and
> > > I DO wear hats, fancy cowboy hats mostly. But not boots, too hot
> > > here for that) is off to you Mr. Heskett. Live long and prosper.
> > >
> > > Chester
> > > TI2/KJ4HLT
> > > Costa Rica
> >
> > Thanks for the flowers Chester, they are always welcome, but they
> > also tend to make my head grow. ;-)
>
> Buy a bigger hat 8-)

The Woolrich store in Woolrich PA doesn't sell that style of hat anymore.
So mine are getting greasy, and I only have one clean one left, its hunter
orange. :)  My back simply will not let me enjoy hunting anymore, darnit.

I did get a nice treat at my youngest sons place over last weekend though,
we had venison backstrap a couple times while I was there on mixed
business, marrying off another son, and attending services for my oldest,
all in the same weekend & several hundred miles apart.  As an old deer
hunter, I was in hog heaven a couple times.  Grain fed venison taken from
the edge of a cornfield is a rare treat.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)