[Coco] Interesting stuff.. was Fwd: Died from old age?

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Tue Dec 23 02:11:44 EST 2014

  The link here led me to eBay and from there I looked at the items the
seller had for sale which led me to other interesting things that we can
connect to our Cocos that are advertised as Arduino stuff.
  Since I usually wire strange stuff for applications to my Cocos to use
around the house, I follow this sort of thing I see. You should, if you
have the interest, check this out and do the same thing. You'll find
many things that can link to other interesting information for things to
connect to our beloved Cocos.
  No magic software needed for the things I do with my Cocos. Just Basic09.
George.