[Coco] Drivewire & Bluetooth

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 22:14:06 EST 2014

Well.. yes, in the same way that *anything* that does rs232 can use a
bluetooth to serial adapter in place of a serial cable.  A pair of
bluetooth serial adapters, or a single BT serial adapter paired to a
bluetooth stack supporting the SPP profile (such as Android, Linux, or
Windows) is functionally equivalent to a serial cable.