[Coco] Drivewire & Bluetooth

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:35:08 EST 2014

Yes, but some Bluetooth serial adapters work better than others.  This one
works well (the "firefly"):  http://gridconnect.com/serial-to-bluetooth.html

You can find much cheaper adapters but YMMV.

I have one of the firefly inside a rompak, powered by the bus.  Works
great, and people wonder why on earth I have a cable running out of a
rompak and back into the serial port in the back of the coco, so thats fun.

If you have an android device you can use DroidWire with the same setup.