[Coco] Fwd: Re: Died from old age?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:35:56 EST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
From: Chad H <chadbh74 at hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 10:34 AM
To: ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Subject: Re: [Coco] Died from old age?

Well I have a ESR meter so I shouldn't have any problem pulling capacitors and testing them.  I just don't know about the DIP switches.  I also need to identify the thing underneath the crazy heat sink.  I think its some sort of power transistor.  Here are pics of the board ... tinyurl.com/ko5dxy7.   Still looking for a service manual for this model.

Sent from my Droid Bionic