[Coco] Died from old age?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 16:02:46 EST 2014

OK I went to turn my CoCo 2 on today and it was working for a while.  I shut it down and turned it on again a while later...nothing.  No relay click, no signal on the screen of any kind.  I swapped the CPU for another and still nothing.  I suspect a power failure of some kind.  I did get power out at some points with my multimeter when switched on though.  Anyone ever seen this happen?

I do have other coco 2's for spares in boxes, guess it's time to bring one out.  Unfortunately none if them have the same board as this one, even different chips. :(

Sent from my Droid Bionic