[Coco] Checkbook program for CoCo3

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Dec 20 19:17:05 EST 2014

> On Dec 20, 2014, at 6:10 PM, Bill <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Will it work for a disk-based system?

Are you trying to get a text file in to a real CoCo? If you have a way to get the text file copied over to a CoCo disk, you can load it — basic files can be in ASCII, or tokenized.

In Xroar, you could CLOAD it from virtual cassette, then SAVE it back out to a .DSK image as a tokenized basic file.
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman