[Coco] Checkbook program for CoCo3

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sat Dec 20 16:02:16 EST 2014

A couple weeks ago someone asked about a checkbook program for the CoCo3 and I pointed them to an issue of "the world of 68 micros".  Well, I hope whoever wanted the program didn't type all that in!  I found the program on the archive site (link below). Someone reorganized the archives some time ago, and I hate to say anything, but some things are a bit out of place. This is one of them.

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MANUALS%20by%20company/FARNA/Checks%203%20Basic%20Program/

Frank Swygert
Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
803-604-6548