[Coco] Is anyone willing to mod a Sound Pak?

Ransom Gladwin rfglad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:01:26 EST 2014

Thank you to all that replied to my request for more information concerning
the Sound Pak modification (to make it work on a CoCo 3 at high speed). I
broadly understand what the mod entails, but it is beyond my tinkering
skills (I'm afraid I'll destroy a working Sound Pak). If anyone has a
modified Sound Pak to sell or would be willing for me to pay to do the mod,
please email me. Even if you can only mod it to always and only work on a
CoCo3 at high speed, that's fine. I would get another stock one and swap
out as needed. If not, I understand. Take care, RG