[Coco] Level3 and Drivewire may not work

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:11:31 EST 2014

Yeah I found the same thing Robert, I tried DW4 with Becker port first thing and found it didn’t boot.  I noticed the same effect on other boots of different Image file formats.  I have converted some of them to be compatible in VCC, but not all.  I can’t figure out why on some of them.  Work perfect in raw Disk basic, but not HDBDos.

Bill Nobel