[Coco] Does anyone have a Level3 disk that actually boots?

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 18:17:22 EST 2014

Hi Bill, you can find a bootable disk for VCC & Emudsk VHD here:

https://github.com/bnobel/Nitros9-Level-3 <https://github.com/bnobel/Nitros9-Level-3>

It is Level3.os9 in the Robert Gault folder.  It is what I am dissecting to bring Level 3 to current V3.3.0 Nitros9. The image in Bob Devries folder does not boot as he has that setup for SCSI HD’s.  The documentation to setup a boot file is in Alan Dekok’s folder.  It is very tricky to setup.  The source in the main root is not fully compilable but getting there.

Bill Nobel