[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:47:26 EST 2014

Hi Gabriel (and all),

I’m going to put up some pictures of the 2 types of CoCo 2 RF modulators that
I know of tonight.  I will be making 2 different versions of the board (circuit will be the same).

The motherboard pinout is different for the vertical modulator and the dimensions/shape of the
composite board will be as well.  I don’t want to block access to any of the other chips on the
board, especially the 6847 as I’m doing a remake of the Lowerkit next that will plug into that socket.

Bare pcb’s, kits, assembled, whatever people want is fine.  I’ll try to come up with prices later today.

Remember, the RF modulator does need to be removed for this to be installed.

- Ed