[Coco] coco 1 and 2 or any old computer or video game systrm with rf out

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Dec 14 09:52:51 EST 2014

There are a lot of factors that go into it, but generally speaking, it
should work with most TVs. Sometimes using intermediaries, like an old VCR
or dedicated RF to composite converter can help you work around problems
with a specific display (common problems include having trouble locking
down on the signal, causing the picture to "jump" or mess up in some way).

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and