[Coco] CoCo 2 Factory Composite Video RE'd

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Sun Dec 14 10:39:00 EST 2014

Zippster, Thank you :D  The HD TV's that my family has and the one I
personally own the tuners still support analog as well as the ATSC
digital.  The thing is the green is super over powering and can't
hardly read the black text lol.  So I figure the composit might be
better :D  Plus this would allow me to use the Playstation One's
composit monitor too or a car backup camera display panel :D
--
David Ladd