[Coco] 1980 CoCoCoding contest? (4K Color BASIC 1.0)

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 06:28:32 EST 2014

On Tue Dec 9 2014, Allen Huffman wrote:

> On Dec 9 2014, Rogelio Perea wrote:
> >
> > I'm in. Have a mint condition 4k Color Basic CoCo begging to be used :-)
>
> I will *not* be pulling chips from my CoCo 1, so I'll be using Xroar or
> MESS or something ;-)

LOL - that's exactly what I had planned to do to a 16K rev "E" board that
got quite a few years back, had the plan set to reverse the upgrade to 16K
when there came a chance to get a 4K Color Basic 1.0 on Ebay; got very well
kept unit - wanted such a box to have ONE from the early days, see how it
feel to have that low RAM ceiling plus the plain vanilla BASIC.

It's ready to go for this CoCoCoding event :-)

-- RP