[Coco] Sound Pak Modification Question

Ransom Gladwin rfglad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 16:01:30 EST 2014

I second what Allen says below:

I seem to recall there being a switch mod (maybe in a Rainbow article?) and
an auto-sensing mod, that I saw at a CoCoFEST!  I don’t think I ever had
mine modified, which makes me wonder if anyone would offer this service.

Does anyone offer this service? If not, it is one of two items I wish for
:-).

Bruce sent me a pdf showing how to do the modification, but it is more
complicated than the one transistor I originally thought, and I don't want
to mess up the working pak I have adding a switch.