[Coco] Subject: Re: Sound Pak Modification Question

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Dec 13 15:21:02 EST 2014

> On Dec 13, 2014, at 2:17 PM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
>
> My answer was off the top of my head, I confess.  Apparently, a switch may
> be required.

I seem to recall there being a switch mod (maybe in a Rainbow article?) and an auto-sensing mod, that I saw at a CoCoFEST!  I don’t think I ever had mine modified, which makes me wonder if anyone would offer this service.

By the way, folks, I own an X-Pad with its original box and everything… That never worked on the CoCo 3, did it? It required 12V, I think, so only worked on CoCo 1 unless you had a MultiPak?

		— A