[Coco] Sound Pak Modification Question

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Dec 13 11:44:18 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ransom Gladwin"

>I have the Sound Pak and it works on my CoCo3 when the games are slowed
> down. I understand that it needs a modification to work when they are sped
> up (normal speed on the CoCo3). Adding the transistor seems like something
> I could handle with my limited soldering ability. Here's my question: will
> this mod make the Sound Pak only work on the games at the higher speed or
> both slow and fast?
>
> Thanks, RG
>
> --

I have on file an article for an automatic switching modification for the
Speech Sound pack.  It does reference a non-switching modification and a
manually switched modification that I did not find on file.  I have attched
a PDF of the webpage.  If it gets stripped let me know and I can E-mail it
direct.

Bruce W

OK; that post is on hold for moderator approvial.

---