[Coco] Pinout for CoCo3 RAM expansion connector

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 08:25:44 EST 2014

Hi Kip,

Yes, I would like to collaborate.  :)

What are the designs you have so far?

I’d like to make what would presumably be the simplest type of upgrade first,
a single 512k static ram chip.  I’ve just started to read up on how the GIME chip
MMU functionality handles memory.  So far I can see it’s all broken up into 8k blocks
that are presented to the CPU based on registers in the GIME.

Do you have the details on how the address/data lines should interface to the GIME?

- Ed