[Coco] ShellPlus, may it rest in peace. Was: Nitros9/Scripts question

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 13 03:02:38 EST 2014

Stephen,
Then by all means, Stay Happy!  :)  I reckon I don't know much about what all Shellplus 2.2a can do then.  When you finish the docs, I'd like to get a copy so I can read up on it.  In the meantime, the only option for the default shell in NitrOS-9 v03.03.00 that I know of is -p which I use in the following way.
Dsave /dd ! shell -p
Which saves the entire current drive to drive /DD which is the boot drive.  I think the -p puts one command line per line on the screen with no blank lines in between if I remember correctly.  If there are other capabilities of Shellplus 2.2a, then I certainly do not know them, yet.  :)  Please keep me posted.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com