[Coco] CoCo EPROM -- 32K test??

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Dec 13 00:08:23 EST 2014

Chad,
I'd be happy to help you test your 32KB, 16KB, 8KB Banking Eprom PCB.  I've got 2764s, 27128s, 27256s, 27512s and I think I have 27010s 1Mbit eproms that I can use.  Just tell me how you wish me to setup the eproms for testing.  I have an Eprom burner as well so whatever you need I can do.  I thought I'd extend a helping hand.  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com